műszaki-, mérnöki-, fejlesztői-, logisztikai pozíciók (supply chain)
Érdekel a gyártó szektor vagy a logisztika, esetleg még mérnök végzettséged is van? Jó helyen jársz, itt összeszedtünk neked minden pozíciót, amely a tarsolyunkban van és minderről tudunk bővebb információt is adni.
A Jobsgarden magyar tulajdonban lévő, jelentős referenciákkal és ügyfélkörrel rendelkező vállalat, amely 2001 óta sikerrel van jelen a hazai és nemzetközi munkaerő-piacon.
Saját csapatunk bővülése miatt keresünk Toborzási Specialista munkatársat teljes- vagy részmunkaidőbe (nemcsak budapesti lakóhellyel)
Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for Transportation Design Manager to their Budapest-based Logistics Management Center.
Jobsgarden is looking for a Senior electrical maitenance engineer for our multinational manufacturer company, which presents its innovative new technology in Hungary
Transportation Project Leader, EME
Transportation Project Engineer (TPE) will be responsible for supporting EME wide Transportation related projects. The TPE will be supporting to drive the optimization of costs and service levels while meeting specifications/requirements from Manufacturing, Purchasing, Logistics & Materials, Sales and Parts Service. Contributing to Improvements in transportation related processes and IT standard is an additional duty.
This position will interact with numerous functions within the organization. The TPE will support up to five our Brands and their related manufacturing plants and Sales organizations. Specific duties of the TPE include:
– Supporting the development of strategic transportation networks for the region, tie into global strategies
where possible – Prepare the basis for selecting & contracting strategic logistics partners
– Supporting the establishment of and maintain performance metrics (service and delivery & cost performance ) of
– Control and report freight costs in the region and support countermeasures if variances occur
– Support Purchasing of direct materials in respect to total-landed-cost calculation
Some aspects of the role are procedural and follow a monthly pattern but the job holder needs to have an excellent understanding of the function and it’s objectives in order to support Logistics & Transportation Managers in creating a quality reports. There is a requirement to apply principles and theories to ensure our reports are in line with financial objectives and therefore there needs to be an understanding of cause and effect. TPE is a Transportation & Logistics Professional who has preferably 3-5 years working experience in a similar role in the industry. Further the TPE has a basic understanding of all Core Purchasing and Transportation & Logistics Processes and Tools, knowing when to use which levers.
What You Will Do:
• Support Performance reviews, incl. monthly volume reviews with Finance Controllers and 4PL Management to agree on
freight actuals in line with budget & latest Financial forecast.
• Analysis of Logistics market, incl. identification of opportunities/vulnerabilities through analysis of actuals/ routings/
utilization. Identification of major variances to financial forecasts for escalation and discussion with Management
• Consolidation of transportation data incl. a monthly requirement to meet set deadlines.
• Maintenance of logistics spend data within database.
• Perform special projects as required in support of departmental objectives.
• Developer on RFQ project incl. ensuring that quality level of RFQ Business Requirements Document & analysis is met in
a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain freight claim management processes incl. ensuring that claims are executed and finalized within
the agreed timelines.
• Develop and maintain carrier process improvements.
• Prepare and support carrier negotiations.
• Prepare and support carrier contracting.
• TPE is expected to have a basic understanding of the specifications/requirements from Manufacturing, Purchasing,
Logistics & Materials, Sales and Parts Service. In terms of the required skill levels TPE can support in challenging all
functions/departments in discussions. TPE is able to make a cost structure model in order to analyze the make-up of
the service being purchased. He has understanding and experience to monitor the supply market to understand new
developments and opportunities outside of the current suppliers. TPE has basic knowledge of supplier processes and
supports other functions with this knowledge for negotiations and continues improvement opportunities.
What You Will Bring:
• TPEs need strong analytical skills to enable a fact-based problem solving approach in dealing with supply chain issues such as: price increase requests, fuel fluctuations, service/lead-time issues, cross-functional conflicts. I.E.: Able to work independently and consistently resolve problems, Able to identify and understand most options/alternatives for a situation, Can support translating changes in contract terms to financial impact for AGCO, Independently completes analysis accurately with supervision, Basic business judgment skills; uses fact-based reasoning
• TPE will be required to support the management and coordination of the activities of numerous Transportation Managers and company’s 4PL service provider. They will also be required to support the implementation of the transportation & logistics strategies across brands and support influencing the functional leaders within the brands/plants. As a result the conflict/resolution skills are expected to be at a high level to ensure success.
Segítségre van szükséged
Mi segítünk megtalálni álmaidat munkáját!
Töltsd fel életrajzodat, és mi emailben vagy telefonon értesítünk téged a számodra legtesthezállóbb munkákról!