German Speaking International Customer Specialist (SZJ-11460)
• Preparing customer facing quotations by working with our Partner network, ensuring best pricing, product availability and suitability
• Liaising with internal service providers to obtain information relating to the effective and accurate sales order processing, including validation of international ordering protocols for Export and Intra-EU shipments.
• Ensuring the accurate & efficient sales order entry in accordance with customer specific SLAs and requirements, including any downstream management of own sales orders.
• Ensuring correct product selection, based on rebates, pricing, availability & lead times, inventory, contract, customer requirements etc.
• Support the maintenance of customer specific pricing & catalogues, linked to our customer facing eBusiness procurement tools
• Proactively resolving and managing customer, account, order, and invoices queries (as received) promptly
• Contributing and participating in continuous improvement and optimisation projects across the Group to deliver operational efficiencies that enhance the customer experience.
• Supports standard customer reporting requirements as required (as identified through during the onboarding process)
• Delivering an exceptional customer experience!
What you need to have:
• You have at least 1 year experience in a customer service related position
• You are fluent in German AND English
• Looking forward to join to a brand new team
• You have strong administrative and good communication skills
• Ability to learn, develop and grow in a fast-paced environment
• A high degree of adaptability and flexibility in your approach, with a proactive approach to continuous improvement
• Ability to work in a team, on their own, with the ability to prioritise workload
• Knowledge of the major IT manufacturers and their products
What we offer:
• Development and career opportunity within an international team with travelling opportunities
• As you will have a lot of cross-functional tasks, you can have insight and gain impressive knowledge of numerous departments in an established global company
• Language courses, soft skills training and talent programmes
• Medicover private health care package and cafeteria benefits
• Reward and recognition.