IT Executive Assistant (PE-11812)
The incumbent is fully responsible for managing the administrative contents and establishing administrative procedures. To ensure adequate representation of the Vice Presidents and the team towards internal customers at all levels as well as external customers. In addition to the coordinating, be responsible for some project based activities and/or tools.
What you’ll be doing:
I. Diary Management
• Arrange selected meetings and keep diaries up-to-date
• Proactive diary management for Vice President with regular reviews
• Scheduling meetings (monthly and ad-hoc), making changes when conflicts appear, and printing necessary information in advance of meeting.
II. Travel Management
• Organize travel bookings including, but not limited to, airplane, train, rental cars, and hotel arrangements.
• Ensure that bookings are compliant with the Travel Policy
• Bookings are accurate and updated itineraries included in Outlook calendar.
• Manage travel expenses of Vice President in the relevant systems
• Ensure Visa, Passport, and appropriate travel documents are up-to-date and current for travel.
III. Arranging and Managing Meetings
• Meeting organization including meeting room, hotel, transportation bookings, organization of meeting catering, etc.
• Send out invitations to meetings, in time to all participants and update meeting agenda
• Meeting catering: be responsible for caterings of meeting of Senior Vice Presidents and their teams.
• Prepare presentations for meetings and consolidate presentations.
• Prepare agendas with the Vice President and his team for meetings
• Coordinate and organize events, as required.
IV. General Administration
• Produce purchase orders and payment requests as and when required according to the Policies
• Maintain a budget tracking summary
• Implement and maintain an efficient filing system for the Senior Vice Presidents
V. Ability to manage highly confidential information
VI. The above list is not exhaustive and could be adapted, updated and/or changed on an as needed basis.
What you need to have:
• Very good English verbal and written communication skills.
• German and other languages are a plus, but not required.
• 3+ years’ experience in an administrative support role.
• Experience working in an international company at an executive support level.
• Knowledge of office management best practices and procedures, incl. managing virtual meetings.
• Multiple language skills.
What we offer:
• Attractive salary and compensation package
• Internationally oriented, professional working environment
• Opportunity for career development