Voyager Fixed Assets Analyst (SZJ-11811)
• The Fixed Assets Analyst is a member of the Fixed Assets team for the Voyager Business Transformation Programme with dedicated responsibilities for ensuring the design and delivery of Voyager meets the business requirements
• Analyse and participate in design of the future business processes
• Ensure appropriate depth and breadth of E2E processes are described to support the correct use of the new ways of working
• Participate in E2E testing of processes.
• Process documentation updated to reflect S4 changes
• Work with global markets, governance, service delivery, D&T, Implementation partner and other teams to gather required project input and drive closure
• Active participation in project discussions.
• Drive transformation and simplification agenda as part of the project deliverable
• Provide input to data migration team in regards to data and its use in business processes
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Fluent English knowledge
• Degree educated in relevant finance / accounting/ business.
• SAP HANA S4 Fixed Assets accounting experience necessary
• 3-5 years’ experience in financial accounting, Financial Performance & Analysis, and/or Financial Controlling experience is preferred.
• Experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• Commercial Acumen: Understand the whole business operation in detail and can see connections across departments to see the big picture. Aware of competitors for existing core business.
• Influencing: Establish relationships with teams across business units and markets. Proven ability to work virtually across markets with solid networking, influencing & communication skills.
• Effective Communication: Presents material in a clear confident manner.
• Build and maintain value driving relationships across the organisation, regions and markets that support business the business transformation programme.
• Having a thorough understanding of the business strategy, actively challenge and build business decisions.
• Ability to hold tension between local preferences and global design to drive the right outcome for the company as a whole
Barriers to Success in Role:
• Lack of management accounting knowledge / qualification
• Lack of business experience and understanding -- unable to understand business issues, etc.
• Unable to build strong relationships cross functional teams with in a fast-moving complex environment.
• Poor communication skills and lack of professional maturity.
• Inability to adapt and deploy a range of influencing styles.
• Unable to think innovatively and find solutions to complex problems.
• Lack of ability to managing priorities, making evaluated decisions.
• Unable to think innovatively and find solutions to complex problems