Voyager RTR SME/Analyst (SZJ-11810)
• The RTR Process SME is a member of the Finance LT for the Voyager Business Transformation Programme with dedicated responsibilities for ensuring the design and delivery of Voyager meets the business requirements
• Analyse and participate in design of the future business processes (e.g. MEC, Journals, BS Recon, including Financial Reporting)
• Ensure appropriate depth and breadth of E2E processes are described to support the correct use of the new ways of working
• Participate in E2E testing of R2R processes (Functional and Technical)
• Participate and provide input for remediation of R2R tools, Bots, Macros, Reports and other areas
• Process documentation impacted by S4 changes
• Work with global markets, governance, service delivery, D&T, Implementation partner and other teams to gather required project input and drive closure
• Active participation in project discussions and bringing in expertise to deliver
• Drive transformation and simplification agenda as part of the project deliverable
• Provide inputs for delta requirements and prioritisation
• Prepare Change Impact Assessment analysis between current state and target state L4 process design
• Provide input to data migration team in regards to data and its use in business processes and participate in data mapping
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• Fluent English knowledge
• Degree educated in relevant finance / accounting/ business.
• 7 -- 8 years’ experience is management or financial accounting, Financial Performance & Analysis, and/or Financial Controlling experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
• SAP HANA S4 experience advantageous
• Commercial Acumen: Understand the whole business operation in detail and can see connections across departments to see the big picture. Aware of competitors for existing core business. Recognizes key trends and industry characteristics.
• Influencing: Establish relationships with teams across business units and markets. Proven ability to impact and influence, at a senior stakeholder level, virtually across markets with solid networking, influencing & communication skills.
• Effective Communication: Construct short story lines, adapt documents and presentations for the intended audience (complexity, detail, altitude). Presents material in a clear confident manner & manages non-verbal communication, in service to message.
• Build and maintain value driving relationships across the organisation, regions and markets that support business the business transformation programme.
• Champion Voyager programme and the benefits it drives
• Having a thorough understanding of the business strategy, actively challenge and build business decisions.
• Ability to hold tension between local preferences and global design to drive the right outcome for the company as a whole
Barriers to Success in Role:
• Lack of management accounting knowledge / qualification
• Lack of business experience and understanding -- unable to understand business issues, etc.
• Unable to build strong relationships cross functional teams with in a fast-moving complex environment.
• Poor communication skills and lack of professional maturity.
• Inability to adapt and deploy a range of influencing styles.
• Unable to think innovatively and find solutions to complex problems.
• Lack of ability to managing priorities, making evaluated decisions.
• Unable to think innovatively and find solutions to complex problems