IT Support (VB11806)
• Installation, configuration and monitoring of our local as well as cloud IT infrastructure (Windows servers, VMWare, Fortinet, Aruba, Azure)
• Collaboration on the IT-side for the TISAX security audit
• Active participation in the global IT organization
• Management of IT projects in collaboration with the IT-management
• User support within the scope of 2nd and 3rd level support
• Support of the Microsoft365 environment including mobile device management
• provide assistance in the operational implementation of the IT & digital strategy
• Documentation of all IT incidents, changes and projects in the central ITSM system
• Collaborate with external vendors and service providers to troubleshoot technical issues and implement system upgrades
• Creation of IT documentation and guidelines in scope of responsibility
• You have completed a technical university degree (preferably in computer science or information technology) or have completed technical vocational training (e.g. IT specialist).
• Ideally professional experience and knowledge in IT support or IT administration.
• Solid knowledge of all common office applications, operating systems, server infrastructure and network components
• Sound knowledge of M365 / Azure is considered a benefit
• Certifications in area of responsibility are a plus
• The willingness and ability to work independently, as well as a high degree of reliability, adherence to deadlines and a careful way of working are a matter of course for you.
• You have a strong ability to communicate with specific target groups.
• You have very good written and oral language skills in German and English.