IVR Developer (EK-11785)
As a team we provide services for multinational customers, supporting them in utilising different technologies to maximise business performance and provide excellent customer experience.
You will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, creating application system models. IVR designers/developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a key member of a global team, provide overall support to technical solutions within the projects.
• The successful applicant will take a defined design and implement it (or part thereof) using a VoiceXML Java toolkit, or an appropriate toolkit from the IVR vendor
• The applicant will be responsible for unit and integration testing their implementation.
• The applicant will be responsible for resolving any defects identified prior to a re-test.
• The applicant will work with external clients to confirm and clarify requirements and design considerations.
• Own the technical solution design.
• Provide technical consultancy.
• Propose secure, reliable, and scalable designs that meet the product offering.
• Consultant to implementation.
What We Offer For You:
• Be part of product developments shaping our company’s future.
• Supportive environment for learning new technologies, building an architect career.
What we are looking for:
Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements.
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals.
• Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended.
• Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions.
• Proven experience in delivering effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences.
• Java development, integration to APIs (REST and SOAP), HTTPS, Tomcat, MSSQL
• IVR experience -- deployment and testing of IVR applications.
• Experience developing for, and deploying applications to, the following platforms would be beneficial:
• Cisco Voice Portal
• Genesys Engage Voice Platform
• Experience over the whole software lifecycle including configuration management (GitLab), continuous integration and testing.
• Experience of the following would be beneficial:
• Good understanding of the HTML DOM architecture and manipulating it with JQuery.
• Angular Web Application Development
• Demonstrated ability to represent BT and drive technical discussions with senior personnel. Prior technical consulting experience is a plus.
• Language skills: excellent English both verbal and written
for this role
Additional allowances and benefits:
Smart working allowance