Network Design Professional (EK-11793)
Are you a passionate technical designer with focus on Cisco Voice (CUCM & Webex Calling) and/or MS Teams Voice solution? Our Technical Design Team is on the front line of helping customers succeed with Cisco UC and MS Teams Voice solutions. The ideal candidate has experience in both Cisco UC & MS Teams Voice (or AudioCodes SBC) solutions, but your application is welcomed if you have in-depth knowledge at least one of the mentioned technologies.
As a team we provide services for multinational customers, supporting them in utilising different technologies to maximise business performance and provide excellent customer experience.
You may be engaged in all phases of the UC design activities which include:
• Win New Business activities: gathering and analysing user/business system requirements, answering RFPs
• Design activities: creation of High Level Design documents, Low Level Design documents, Bill of Materials, Call Flow diagrams, User list questionnaires, etc.
• In-Life activities: daily support of complex service requests for UC solutions
• support the implementation/transformation of the UC solution that you have designed
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a key member of a global team, provide overall support to technical solutions within the projects.
• The applicant will work with external clients to confirm and clarify requirements and design considerations.
• Own the technical solution design.
• Provide technical consultancy.
• Propose secure, reliable, and scalable designs that meet the product offering.
• Consultant to implementation.
• Drive Right-First-Time solutions and leads lessons learned
What We Offer For You:
• Be part of product developments shaping our company’s future.
• Supportive environment for learning new technologies, building an architect career.
What we are looking for:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements.
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals.
• Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended.
• Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions.
• Proven experience in delivering effective and engaging presentations to a variety of audiences.
• Taking the responsibility and taking care of the consequences of making a decision
• Strengths and abilities that help to oversee processes and guide people toward the achievement of goals
• Hands-on experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting of Cisco IP Telephony solutions and/or MS Teams Voice solutions
• Hands-on experience in managing and supporting Cisco Voice Gateways and CUBEs and / or AudioCodes SBCs
• Technical VOIP and SIP Skills and working with technical requirements
• Cisco CCNA Collaboration / CCNP Collaboration OR MS-700/MS-720/MS-740 OR Audiocodes ACA certficates are preferred
• Experience on Jabber, Webex Calling, Expressway, Cloud based solutions
• Demonstrated ability to represent the company and drive technical discussions with senior personnel. Prior technical consulting experience is a plus.
• Language skills: excellent English both verbal and written
Additional allowances and benefits:
• Health Insurance
• Smart working allowance