English speaking Experienced HR Service Desk Representative (PE - 9250)
• Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with our employees calling from various locations
• Resolving HR related issues which can occur in their total employee life cycle
• Providing technical support of HR self-service tools and systems
• Running HR admin processes belonging to HR helpdesk
• Advising employees on HR processes and policies
• Maintaining and improving employee satisfaction level
What you need to have:
• You have at least 1-year experience in HR helpdesk.
• You have strong computer literacy, including MS package and knowledge of SAP (HR) tools.
• You have affinity to train and mentor junior colleagues.
• You are pro-active, flexible, influencing, enjoying taking place and contributing to the development of a new and forming function.
• You have logical thinking, solving problems resourcefully and fast is not a problem for you.
• You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set.
• You are trustful, able to handle confidential data in the right manner.
• You enjoy working in teams.
• You have fluency in English in written and oral. Having any additional European language knowledge is an advantage.
What we offer:
• Form a new function and team
• Utilize and broaden your expertise in a new environment
• Get recognition and bonus
• Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling, close to office hours
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
• Continue your journey in HR’s world