Business Applications Support, SAP – ERP Specialist (SE-9230)
• Deliver a high quality IT business applications support services for HR systems, including SAP for Payroll and HR;
• Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
• Provide specific business applications support to professional users in the HR department, as well as support to all employees using the HR portal;
• Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up-to-date by undertaking proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation;
• Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users.
• Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
• Minimum 5 year of professional experience in ERP roll-out, maintenance, upgrades, particularly with SAP/HR module
• Minimum 5 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis
• Excellent knowledge of SAP HR modules
• Proven record of SAP HR module implementation and/or support
• Proven record of business analysis and project implementation
• Good knowledge of establishing/using good practices
• Proven team player, ability to adjust in different cultures and languages
• Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
• Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
• Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects
• Fluently spoken and written English.