Czech Speaking Customer Sales & Service Agent (PE-9172)
– Ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to customers, provide them with details on fares and actively issue online tickets and sell related products by identifying customer needs through rapport building, actively seeking out sales opportunities and promoting all products. Ensure set service quality levels are achieved for all customer interactions
– Issue tickets to customers ensuring that all necessary airline rules and regulations are incorporated and that the customer request is met in order to provide them with excellent service. Highlight to customers the relevant requirements covering their journey such as passport, visa & health requirements and other details such as check-in place and time.
– Actively enhance revenue earnings by providing options to customer on all products and services such as Skywards membership, DBB, hotel bookings and upgraded fares. Keep abreast of the Group news and updates to ensure relevant professional and company standards are maintained.
– Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, time tables updated, brochures, sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales. (Reservations and Ticketing Offices only).
– Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end of day sales and banking monies received.
What do you need to have:
– Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent.
– Degree level standard desirable.
– Minimum 2 years’ in a contact Centre or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry preferred.
– Completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism advantageous.
– PC based skills to operate Windows package such as Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
– Fluency in English is a must
– Fluency in Czech is a must
What we offer:
– our employee’s competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities , and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
– Comfortable working in a structured environment with a good level of IT/systems experience and happy to work shifts between 08.30 – 22.00 on any day of the week