Sharepoint developer (TB-9161)
Or send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
• participate in the complete lifecycle of custom software development activities from concept and design to implementation, testing, rollout and support
• work independently in an international team
• have occasional business trips to client site (abroad)
• solid understanding of user-centered design principles and modern UI/UX patterns.
• previous work experience and solid knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint technologies (preferably both but at least on premise or SP Online, O365)
• deep understanding of Sharepoint security
• knowledge of C# and .Net frameworks
• experience in MVC and SQL
• experience in web and UI development (JS, HTML5, CSS3)
• capability and desire to learn and improve
• team and quality-oriented mindset
• autonomous attitude
• good command of written and spoken English