Russian Speaking Cash Collector - CEE&Russia (TV-9156)
As Cash Collector CEE&Russia, you will be in charge of:
• To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction
• Understand impact of overdue debt and delivery to targets
• Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
• Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices.
• Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalisation is not compromised
• Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
• To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process.
• The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales.
What you need to have:
• Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
• Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
• Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
• The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
• Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
• Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
• Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
• Great negotiation skills
• Excel knowledge
• English on a fluent level
• Russian on a fluent level
What we offer:
• Use and improve your language knowledge
• Participate in trainings and talent programs
• Go through a professional and personal development
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere