Medical Advisor (SZJ - 9141)
– Provide medical expertise and judgment throughout the case-handling process with medical review of individual cases.
– Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents.
– Maintain knowledge of the marketed drug currently under litigation.
– Determine medically important events.
– Resolve queries relating to drug coding.
– Resolve queries relating to AE coding in MedDRA
– Help in constructing medically sound narratives.
– Help in defining the content of the PSUR comment.
– Solve the medical queries during the case handling by case handlers.
What you need to have:
– You have medical doctor degree
– You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
– A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
– An open culture that improves the quality of life
– Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally