Senior Continuous Improvement Manager (PE-9143)
• Lead the continuous improvement function for Business Services Center and all Industrial, Electrical,, Corporate areas at the site and driving functions to establish a culture of continuous improvement and to drive for gained efficiencies 5% then 10% YoY.
• Lead the CI team and organization (team of 3) at the EMEA BSC which is the biggest purely office location in the EMEA region.
• Establish and lead working teams to execute CI initiatives utilizing EBS and lean tools: develop and deploy standardized processes, establish performance metrics, develop and deploy standard work / policies, develop and or provide process training, develop and deploy tools and templates, help develop processes to support transition.
• Support the transition of processes ensuring lean principles have been established prior to, and where necessary upon, the movement of the process. Ensure KPI and performance measurements are taken at point of transition. Measure business impact KPIs and value.
• Lead and support the facilitation of a training/ program on all elements of the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), Six Sigma and Lean tools. Ensure that tools, resources and instructional materials are developed, updated as necessary and maintained to meet ongoing needs in order for local leaders to become independent in performing their own lean/CI initiatives. Establish and maintain a library of detailed standard work documentation for running kaizen workshops.
• Leverage EBS tools, Continuous Improvement techniques, change management methodologies and best practices, coaching methodologies to identify issues, develop a solution, drive corrective actions, and measure results. Capture lessons learned and provide to businesses.
• Partner with leadership teams at site and in the region to develop plan and facilitate EBSPull process deployment to meet our company’s standard processes and business goals by leading the development and implementation of the sites EBS strategy, actions and cross-functional activities and influencing people in the organization to make the change.
• Utilize EBS tools to eliminate waste while driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improved efficiency performance. Responsible for sustaining the results achieved through follow-up reviews with the Business Leaders and Controllers, monthly reporting of bottom line cost savings in alignment with Controlling, Cost Out Database, Encore and white book as appropriate.
• Building local organizational capability and deployment of Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), including the monitoring of CIF deployment through a tracking tool.
• Initiate and Coordinate with Business Services Centers CI forums globally to establish best and transferrable practices throughout the organization. Ensure regular reviews are undertaken.
• Lead SAM CI projects for best practicies in the office areas within the region and implement it at SSC level
What you need to have:
• To be a professional with a problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and with a focus on CI with experience in SSC/BSC
• Bachelor’s or MSc degree from an accredited institution
• Six Sigma Black Belt
• 8-10 years project management / Lean Six Sigma experience or equivalent
• Deep knowledge of process/system knowledge or SSC environment incl RPA, Automation methodologies and tools
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Master of influencing and partner relationship management
What we offer:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
• Culture & Values – our company is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At our company, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
• Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities.