Frontend developer (TB-9103)
Or send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com .
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
• participate in the complete lifecycle of custom software development activities from concept and design to implementation, testing, rollout and support
• work with a range of developers, business analysts, and clients to design and build new features
• conduct user interviews to collect requirements and user stories
• architect and drive user experience and design within project and platform constraints
• build out design concepts and interactive prototypes, provide “Swiss-army knife” SharePoint front-end development expertise to implement web designs exactly as the designer visualized on paper
• ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
• work independently in an international team
• have occasional business trips to client site (abroad)
• solid understanding of user-centered design principles and modern UI/UX patterns.
• developed single page applications (React) that consume rest services from SharePoint and other sources
• experience administering, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016/Online, investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues
• knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint configuration and web part issues
• knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows within the SharePoint environment
• Familiar with a range of SharePoint service applications to include O365 services
• knowledge of business workflows and have an in depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint, Windows SharePoint Services and SharePoint Designer / Visual Studio
• Self-motivated attitude and can organize and manage multiple tasks and projects with minimal supervision
• capability and desire to learn and improve
• team and quality-oriented mindset
• autonomous attitude
• good command of written and spoken English