General Ledger Team Leader (BB - 9108)
• Process owner for the GL process.
• Manage the EMEA General Ledger Team
• Coordinate the response / resolution to vendor’ inquiries, issues, disputes etc.
• Keeping pro-active contact with vendors and client for prompt problem solving
• Monitoring the Invoice processing for the EMEA region
• Controlling outgoing payments
• Solving other corporate financial activities
• Foster and maintain good business relationships with client
• Create SLA reports on a Weekly and Monthly basis
• Monitor Quality levels and TATs
• Mentor and lead trainings to improve team performance and Quality
• Monitor team’s performance , Hire, fire , motivate and ensure talent is found, developed and kept.
• Ensure communication matrix is kept.
• Play active role in conference calls with client and other DC’s
• Ensure regular feedback is provided to the team members on their performance
• Provide opportunities for growth for the team members in line with the aspirations
• Ensure performance management
• Provide coaching and mentoring
What you need to have:
• Min. 3 years relevant GL experience
• People management experience or TL backup experience is a big advantage
• BA degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting
• Good written and spoken English is a must
What we offer:
• Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for rotation to other projects within the company after 12-18 months to avoid monotony and advance into more senior positions