Product Designer / UX Designer (SZJ-9095)
• Identify market demands and make plans for future developments based on user feedback and business goals.
• Keeping usability in mind, develop the operation principles of new functions in cooperation with developers and users.
• Design user experience, work up detailed workings of new functions, conduct usability tests and play an active role in the development process.
What you need to have:
• Hold a degree in Architecture and have at least 4 years of work experience in architectural design gained at an architect studio.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Being proficient with our products and use them actively for designing and documenting in BIM.
• Open to learn new skills and technologies; feel an irresistible urge to improve the tools and workflow of architects with your ideas and work.
• Comprehend complex systems at a blink and always have a „great idea”.
• Able to work in a team and alone. You have to be proactive.
• Being proficient with vector graphical and photo editing softwares.
What we offer:
• Challenging and various tasks
• International, inspiring and dynamic environment
• Continuous learning & development opportunity
• Medicover package