Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent (TV-9029)
In fact, it soon became clear that the geographical position of Budapest, in the heart of Central Europe, represented an incredible opportunity in terms of the language skills available. Exploiting this competitive advantage, our company has specialized in the provision of multilingual services for many international clients operating in several industries.
What you’ll be doing:
• Receive information and schedule a technical visit for customer’s whose appliance needs repairing
• Provide first level technical guidance on common errors or issues experienced with home appliances to avoid a technical intervention
• Answer and register customer’s questions, requests, complaints
• Information material request when customers need a new user manual or information on delayed orders or services
• Call back customers giving the information provided by the Back Office Team (name, date, intervention scheduled, data correction etc.)
• After additional training and experience handle extra warranty calls
What you need to have:
• Fluent language skills in Dutch
• Exceptional writing and speaking abilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat.
• Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Requires basic software knowledge
• Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
• Secondary school is requires
• Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
• Displays innovation in everything you do.
• A strong drive to complete tasks.
• Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What we offer:
• Work experience in international company and multilingual team
• Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
• We believe the health and happiness of our people is central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days and office massage.
• Internal training and career opportunities
• Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
• Flexible work environment and working schedule
• Casual dress code