Office Manager (PE-9023)
– Manage the day to day operations pertaining to office processes and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
– Work closely with other company’s offices to ensure necessary communications are disseminated effectively to local office
– May answer incoming calls and greet clients when necessary
– Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy worksite and arranging necessary repairs when needed
– Accountable for the mail administration of the office including receiving, sorting, delivering, and sending of business related mail, receiving invoices,
– Communication with accounting agencies, preparing documents for accountants
– Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office, organizing business trips and meetings with suppliers and customers
– Ensure that all invoices are paid on time
– Responsible for observing all applicable legal regulations
– Carries out special duties as assigned.
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
– 1-2 year experience as an Office Manager
– High school diploma or higher education
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
– English language – advanced level,
– Serbian language knowledge is advantage
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge, international team
– Modern office environment, with parking place
– Possibility for process improvement