French Speaker General Ledger (HÉ-9014)
• Accountant will perform specific accounting transactions in connection with client’s business activities.
• Providing an effective service on behalf of our company to client’s legal and statutory requirements, agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements.
• Processing & booking the General Ledger and Sub-ledger transaction – bank movements posting, accrual, prepayment, provision, royalty, tax, deferral, equity, payroll, non-current asset, intercompany, operating income & expenses related bookings in SAP and posting of reversal entries if necessary
• Perform GL Accounting related calculations – perform calculations where/whenever necessary for such items as interests, provisions, cash discounts to customer, income & deferred tax, accrual and deferrals
• Maintaining BS account reconciliations & clearings and supporting the client in month/quarter/year-end closing activities – regular check of accounts, BS account reconciliations and reporting support especially for the above mentioned accounts, active participation in the month/quarter/year-end closing periods in calculation, posting, reconciliation, clearing activities and providing audit support as per request
• Supporting the Fixed Asset Accounting Processes – capitalization, depreciation, impairment, checks & reconciliations and reporting tasks relating to Fixed Asset as per the client requests.
What you need to have:
• 0-2 years of relevant experience
• Intermediate French
• Basic knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
• Preferably some financial education
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Attention to details; ability to meet deadlines
What we offer:
• Using & improving your language knowledge
• Multinational and modern environment
• Competitive compensation package
• Good possibilities to grow within the company
• Personalized training opportunities