SharePoint Developer (SE-8881)
– Deliver high quality IT business applications support services on collaboration platforms and Office 365 technologies;
– Act as professional subject matter expert within the scope of IT business applications support services;
– Assist in users training establishment on administrating or using collaborative technologies
– Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using the ITIL framework;
– Set operational procedures, endorse their development in alignment with the support activities requirements, maintain them up to date and provide structured support recommendations to the various stakeholders and end users.
– Operations support
– Reporting and Documentation
– Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline
– Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the administration, setup, backup and management of SharePoint Server and collaboration environment
– 3 years of professional experience or equivalent as software developer on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
– Excellent knowledge ITSM tools and reporting
– Proven interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues and conflicts within teams
– Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
– Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
– Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
– Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
– Good level of knowledge in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI) is preferred
– Fluently spoken and written English.