Polish Speaker Financial Analyst (TV-8586)
Do you have analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset? Are you motivated to work in a multilingual environment where you can use your language skills on a daily basis? If your answer to both questions is yes, perfect! We have the best opportunity for you at one of our partner company!
We are looking for English and Polish speakers with financial background. Sound analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the customer. The main task is extracting information from financial statements of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe using a client-provided interface developed specifically for these purposes.
What you’ll be doing:
• Capturing data like Revenues, Costs and Profits from financial statements, including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow, as well as Product-wise and Geographical Segmentation of the same
• Making sure that information captured during previous processes is correct and making adjustments and derivations as necessary
• Prioritizing the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
• Close collaboration with the team
• Setting up Corporate Bonds and Structured Note deals newly issued to the market based on financial disclosures, with high attention to data point accuracy and time-to-market indicators
• Maintaining the Customers’ database by delivering additional ad-hoc tasks as per Client requirement.
• Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
• Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal setting process according to the company’s Performance Management System
• 100% productivity ensuring coverage of live queues on a real time basis
• Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
What you need to have:
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
• Work experience or studies related to the financial domain
• Your English knowledge is up to business standards
• Besides English you speak Polish language
• Degree in Finance/Economics is an advantage
What we offer:
We offer a colorful and dynamic work environment with:
• Vertical and horizontal development opportunities within the project
• Strong focus on Personal Development – participation on trainings and workshops tailored to the associate’s career aspirations
• Eligibility for rotation to other projects within the company after 12-18 months to avoid monotonity and advance into more senior positions
• A great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
• Language courses and trainings
• Internal rotations
• On-site relax & gym rooms
• Volunteering, sport and employee events