DevOps Engineer (SE-8304)
Our Client is about to start its journey to Digitalization in early 2018!
The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry.
In Budapest we are building a new Digital Development Hub. In this team of 15 – we are looking for candidates with Java, .Net, DevOps Engineering experience for this initiative.
•Implementation of container orchestration platform,
•Automation of systems provisioning/management and application deployment processes,
•Design, deploy, and maintain standards, best practices, and processes for production support, incident response and root cause analysis, capacity and performance management, health and security monitoring, disaster recovery, application building, packaging, configuration management, QA, and deployment,
•Work with engineers and product management teams across multiple organizations,
•Constant learning and applying of new technologies/frameworks,
•Create relationship and partnership building skills with customers, vendors, peers, and upper management, within and across organizational boundaries
•Experience using one or more of the following programming languages: Java, C#, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, Bash
•At least 3+ years of experience designing or supporting web applications in an enterprise-scale production environment (Azure and AWS)
•At least 2 year of experience using one or more of the following tools: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
•At least 2 years of experience working with version control systems such as TFS or Git
•Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or other containerization and orchestration solution
•Strong working knowledge of web application architecture, service oriented architecture, Microservices and networking protocols
•Able to serve as a technical advisor to developers, QA, and project managers
•Awareness of and ability to implement cloud security best practices
•Experience with application performance engineering and optimization
•Experience designing solutions using cloud application services such as data pipelines, data streams, message queues, workflows, and notifications
• Fluency in English is a MUST
• Minimum level of education: Bachelor’s degree/master’s degree
• Problem solving skills needed: complex
• The job covers a wide range of activities that require complex judgements and solutions based on sophistical analytical thought comparing and selecting complex alternatives. In-depth analysis with interpretive thinking will be required to define problems and develop innovative solutions. Extensive research is usually called for, but it may not be conducted or even championed by the individual.
Our Client offer
• Professional working environment and devices
• Statrup culture
• Augmented reality
• Cutting edge technologies
• Competitive package