Video Event Coordinator (PE - 8262)
– Executing all aspects of videoconferencing including call set up, end user training, troubleshooting, & follow through on escalation of trouble incidents occurring during call.
– Troubleshoot, assess, and coordinate equipment and systems repair as required.
– Create, update, and resolve trouble tickets as assigned as well as monitoring queue.
– Interface with technology vendors for equipment servicing, training, etc. whether warranty or routine maintenance.
– Maintain conference room integrity in compliance with SOPs; perform regular preventive maintenance checks (e.g., either report or address troubles such as cable management issues, safety standards non-compliance, etc.).
– Provide technical assistance & support to lead contact for all videoconferencing operations & maintenance.
– Assist, as required, with the support (hands-on if necessary) of special events, high profile senior executive meetings, town halls requiring VC, as directed by client including but not limited to the following: – Setting up, testing, operation, & tearing down of AV & VC equipment; (e.g. video data projection systems, computers, audio- & video conference equipment, microphones, video cameras, audio systems, & operation of integrated AV systems).
– Ability to coordinate audio-visual activities with other Client facilities as required (e.g., Company/Department Communication Meetings, Special Events, etc.).
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– The ability to convey information to someone effectively and efficiently while creating a good first impression and engaging the audience
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation is an advantage
– Taking the responsibility and takes care of the consequences of making a decision
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation is an advantage
– Experience and/or strong working knowledge of multiple videoconferencing platforms and engineering is an advantage
– Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
– Demonstrate flexibility (e.g., redeployment, off-hour setup requests, etc.)
– Over a year experience working in video estate is an advantage
– English on a fluent level