Test Engineer (SE-7751)
The position holder will assist in developing, implementing and adapting test plans and schedules, and contribute ideas on testing standards and processes within the testing practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Product Testing
• Follow plans, schedules and direction in undertaking test analysis, test design, test execution and evaluation tasks – in a prioritised, controlled manner
• Show awareness of risks in prioritising own tasks and assessing priorities set by others
• Log defects and issues found during the test process and life-cycle + Support defect repair and retest
• Contribute to test planning and risk workshops
• Track and report own progress to test lead
• Continually look to identify new risks, or changes to existing risks and issues
Documentation and Escalation:
• Create, maintain, configuration manage and protect testware (scripts, data, etc)
• Always apply documentation controls to draft and published artefacts
• Escalate concerns or important matters in a constructive manner, backed up by facts/stats
• 2-3 years background in software testing.
• Solid grounding in test analysis and design of tests.
• Thorough understanding of structured test process and systematic testing
• Strong ‘defect finding’ capability
• Practical experience of tackling riskier areas of a product first – through test analysis and design stages and during test execution.
• Adaptive approach to changing direction – if guided, or when priorities shift
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively contribute to meetings, reviews and workshops
• Supportive approach to colleagues
• Strong self-organisational ability
• Excellent time management
• Natural tendency to escalate ideas, issues, risks – or if just not sure about something.
• Ability to take a methodical and an analytical approach to both day to day responsibilities and project work
• Proven experience of collaborating successfully within a team environment whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative with positivity and enthusiasm
• Comfortable working in a change environment with the ability to adapt to ambiguous situations
What they offer:
• Work-life balance
• Working with the latest technologies
• Bonus, cafeteria
• Outstanding office environment
• Great office community with fun events (theme days, Halloween party, etc.)
• Fresh fruits every day