Duty Manager / Incident Manager (PE-7855)
Overall lead responsibility for Severity 1 incidents to minimize outage/degradation time to the customers, within the Service Assurance environment.
Act as a single point of contact / interface for the customer and the company Account Management Team. To keep all parties updated at regular intervals ensuring adherence to agreed process and SLA performance for Severity 1 incidents.
• To deliver excellent communications during the lifecycle of a P1 major incident, to ensure all client and the company resources (including senior management in both organizations) are kept informed of progress throughout.
• Quickly understood and acted upon where necessary.
• To respond in a timely manner to any non incident related customer enquiries.
• To ensure complimentary efforts and maximum co-operation during incidents, between all engaged parties.
• To gain a clear understanding of the customers business and communication needs and priorities; and champion these in Service Assurance.
• To interface and collaborate with the Problem Management team whenever appropriate. Either post incident or in support of resolving a persistent common issue with component of the service estate managed by Service Assurance.
• To provide feedback on Supplier performance into the Client Services management team.
• Ensuring all documentation and work practices relevant to the role are up to date.
• Using the company incident management system to undertake regular incident ticket quality checks, on an agreed proportion / sample of volume, across the clients’ incidents.
• The post holder is required to understand the regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently, to be able to comply with them, relying on their own knowledge or on their ability to recognize that they will need specialist support.
• Drive for Results – Ability to show clear determination (focus and gusto) through the effective demonstration of leadership behaviors in autonomously owning and driving resolutions involving multiple parties.
• Customer Connected – Ability to understand service impacts on the Customer Business Units and services, and use this insight to drive resolution activity and solutions.
• Inspiring – Ability to persuade and influence across matrix teams (internal and external) and organization layers to deliver results for the Customer.
• Straightforward – Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to interpret and clearly communicate complex scenarios to Senior Customer and the company parties.
• Trustworthy – Ability to develop long-term trusting relationships with Customers, suppliers and key stakeholders.
What we offer
• Supportive corporate culture
• Inspiring working teams
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
• Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
• Private health insurance package