Lean Logistics Expert (JGI - 7286)
– Analyze the actual production logistics, information- and material flows, and also identify and implement the improvement possibilities in corporate level
– Redesign and implement the material flows and layouts, like warehouse, dispatch, packaging, line feeding, goods receiving.
– Responsible for identify saving potentials in costs and inventory and also for road map implementation
– Design and accomplish international saving projects, achieve and realize track projects manage initiate deviation.
– Responsible for trainings about standards, tools and processes.
– Look after and identify best practices across international locations, responsible for sharing these practices and standars in every region.
– Support the knowledge sharing through the whole corporate organisation and helps to implement the best solutions worldwide.
– Proven experience in manufacturing field, desirably in continuous or process improvement in logistics
– Fluent English knowledge
– Deep knowledge in Lean methods, Continuous Improvement Processes, KPIs and tools
– Factory and layout planning
– Project Management experience, self-driven personality
– Analytical Thinking
– Adaptibility and Flexibility