Technical Architect (LE-1014)
Duties and responsibilities:
– Gather the architecturally significant requirements for the company’s global product suite.
– Facilitate workshops to create high level architectural designs and estimate the work involved in delivering the solution.
– Work with the development team during iteration planning to break down solutions and to estimate effort.
– Document architectural solutions as part of the iteration work.
– Actively promote items to product managers for inclusion in their release backlog.
– Implement and govern an architecture framework.
– Write production and proof of concept code.
– Ensure architecture is designed to be maintainable and easily extendable to meet future requirements.
– Be involved in maintaining the coding and security standards for the development teams.
– Liaise with the development teams to ensure their production is technically sound and aligned with the architecture framework.
– Ensure work is planned in conjunction with other team members, sharing knowledge and best practice.
– As a part of the agile team work with business analysts, developers, product managers and other team members to design enhancements and iteration goals.
– Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends in related technology arenas that could influence new projects.
– Continuously look for ways to improve effectiveness and productivity and provide innovative solutions to difficult problems.
– At least 5 years experience in developing complex .net systems.
– At least 1 year experience architecting complex solutions.
– N-Tier Development experience.
– Good OOA, OOD, DDD skills.
– Ability to explain complex concepts to diverse audiences.
– Strong communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
– Collaborative approach and strong relationship building skills.
– Delivery focussed.
– Excellent listening skills, to enable the understanding and dissemination of requirements from varied stakeholders.
– Degree educated or equivalent in a technical related discipline.
– Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
– Agile experience, iterative and incremental development process.
– Understanding of financial markets.
– Experience of financial systems.
– Experience at a financial institution.
– UI experience.
– Working with the latest technologies.
– Leaning about financial markets.
– Truly multinational environment.
– Competitive compensation package.
– Brand new, modern and creative work environment.