Office Administrator (PE-11744)
• Perform print queues on specific sw
• Printer handling (exchange toner, paper,etc)
• Manage day-to-day printing operations to ensure smooth workflow.
• Act as the first point of contact for printer and hardware maintenance vendors.
• Manage correspondence via mail and email, ensuring all incoming and outgoing communications are responded to in a timely and professional manner.
• Occasionally, edit, and manage documents and reports using Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Prior experience in an administrative role is a plus.
• Good command of English, both verbal and written.
• Proficiency in Office 365 applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks effectively.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Self organized
• This position offers flexible working hours with the requirement to be in the office part-time, especially in the morning. Starting at 8am (full time also possible). If you’re a reliable individual who enjoys working in a supportive team environment, we’d love to hear from you
What we offer:
• As a future member in the IT Service Desk department you will have the opportunity to
• Use and improve your language knowledge
• Go through a professional and personal development
• Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
• Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling