Officer, Business Applications Support (SE-11648)
-- Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ITD.
• Promote ITIL framework usage at all support levels and guarantee state of the art service management.
• Manage the implementation, support and evolution of collaboration work systems components and
environements applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT department.
• Manage operational tools(monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of collaborative work systems
and services for the various business units and at end user level.
• Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool, record incident, provide quality
• Establish and Update operational procedures to warranty collaborative work services availability in accordance
with operational level agreements (OLA).
• Support the IT project managers during project life cycles and manage related projects if required.
• Participate in all activites related to providing adequate and stable collaborative work systems and services to
all IFRC stakeholders distributed accross 5 regions.
• Identify, review and participate in the development of IT training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost effective
trainings in IT topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
-- Engineering degree, in computer sciences discipline
-- 3 years of professional experience or equivalent as software developer on Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server
-- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
-- Excellent knowledge ITSM tools and reporting
-- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented
-- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
-- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
-- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
-- Good level of knowledge in .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI) is preferred
-- Fluently spoken and written English.