Senior Project Manager (LJ-11639)
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities:
• Oversees and manages the global implementation of the M365 platform
• Directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of government contract
technology product implementations. Accountable for full life cycle project management, including project initiation and
planning, development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
• Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to support the mission and associated goals and objectives.
Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination
during the project or projects. Develop, prioritize, and defend IT resource requirements.
• Develop project schedules and recommends appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams
and de-conflict resources.
• Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Conduct analysis to determine
alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
• Source the capabilities, skills, and technology necessary to meet customer requirements supported by service level agreements.
• Conducts regular, periodic, project management status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues,
challenges, risks, and project management activities.
• Defining and tracking project milestones while developing, maintaining and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
Technical/ IT knowledge:
• At least 5 years of global IT Project Management experience especially supporting the implementation and change of central
• Experience in M365 and cloud-related implementation.
• Experience in working in leading projects in a multinational context.
• Experience in virtual teams in multinational organizations.
• Ability to make decisions alone and work alone under minimum supervision.
• Good overall knowledge of IT technologies and terminology.
• Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS project.
• Very good and effective communicator, fluent in English.
• High level of emotional intelligence.
• Ability to actively listen and accept other’s views.
• Certification in Project Management (PMI CAPM, Prince 2 foundation or comparable) is a plus.
• Good English skills (spoken and written)