Product Strategist (PE-11592)
• Prepare client reports related to performance, attribution and risk, using Aladdin tools in addition to conventional financial concepts to undertake detailed analysis.
• Prepare internal communication on the book of business covering monthly/quarterly performance, fund flows, and portfolio events.
• Communicate with team members, clients and consultants in a succinct and impactful way.
• Closely follow global markets and be up to date on sustainable trends
• Develop and maintain dashboards and databases relating to portfolio characteristics using systems such as Power BI, Tableau and python.
• Maintain product pitchbooks and other standard client collateral such as factsheets, updating central content libraries where necessary
• Help enhance existing processes with new ideas/automation and developing best practices across the global Product Strategy platform
• Liaise with Portfolio Management and other Product Strategy teams
• Assist with ad hoc requests (e.g., performance analytics / attribution, bespoke reporting)
What you need to have:
• BA/BS, MA/MS degree preferrably in the field of finance, economics, quantitative or business disciplines
• Fluency in written and spoken English is essential; other major European languages are a plus
• Desire to learn about the investment management industry and sustainable investing in particular
• 1-2 years of professional experience with basic knowledge of equity markets and portfolio management
• High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate data and create appealing slides for clients/investors; experience with Power BI or Tableau is a plus
• Ability to understand and utilise Python, VBA or other code or a willingness to learn
• Ability to effectively combine outputs from different sources of technology/systems
• Strong attention to detail, a sense of urgency around deadlines and an ability to multitask
• A desire to pursue professional learning such as MiFID II certification, CFA, FRM and/or CAIA is welcome