Test Analyst (EK-11692)
Base technology stack: Manual Testing, Test case generation, Test documentation, Ticket handling.
• Requirement analysis
• Test case creation
• preparation of documentation
• Error ticket management
• Working as an Agile team member
• Using Scrum methodology
• Keep connection with Business Analyst, Project Manager and with the Client
• Reading and preparation of specifications
• Analysis of requirements-based documentations.
• Strong knowledge of the German language is required, with good communication skills.
• Knowledge of English is also required for specifications and other discussions.
• Senior, consultant experience in the body analyst field
• Bug handling
• Ticket administration
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Certification
• Scrum experience
• financial, banking, payment, fintech, banking mobile application testing experience
• Experience in Scrum methodology + Kanban
• Interesting projects in Dresden / Berlin / Munich
• Friendly and supportive company culture
• After a time, you can relocate to Germany.
• Flat with relocation support
• Mobile subscription with mobile internet
• Hybrid working (1-2 days/week onsite)
Why should you apply?
• Boost your career with an international job
• Work directly in the center of multinational companies
• Use and develop your English and/or German skills every day.