Leave Administration Analyst (PE-11654)
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide ‘case management’ support whilst employees are absent; managing any impact to pay; & supporting employees return from extended absences back into the workplace.
• Keep key stakeholders updated and escalate risk as appropriate.
• Participate in leave administration related projects.
• Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, understand other teams’ processes and interdependencies between teams. Teams include but not limited to: Employee Relations; HRBP contactHR; Reward Ops; Benefits; Payroll.
• Develop deep working knowledge of HR’s tools.
• Identify opportunities and contribute to streamlining or improving processes or policies, specifically where there are opportunities to achieve greater consistency, efficiency and quality while reducing duplication and risk.
• Generate analysis or operating reports, including demographics and Key Risk Indicators.
Ideally You should have:
• Fluent level of English required.
• BA/BS degree; certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred
• ServiceNow or Workday knowledge is an advantage
• Broad experience in Human Resources (HR) is not a must but good to have.
• Ability to work with a fast-paced environment and across geographies and function.
• Demonstrated experience in owning the details and driving execution against a set plan in an accurate, efficient and timely manner, raising issues, questions and status across stakeholders proactively
• Strong working experience with MS Office applications required
• Acumen in accuracy and attention to detail
• Adaptable, logical, and capable of flexing solutions to changing demands: anticipating the local, regional, global impact
• Comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment strongly preferred
• Proactively identifies opportunities for process improvements to increase efficiency an accuracy, minimizing risk
• Proven ability to build and sustain high performing partnerships, both locally and globally