Officer, ERP HR Applications Support Specialist (PE-11505)
The position holder is a specialist in Information Systems used by Enterprise Resource Planing solutions notably
the HR platform of the D365 suite of products and other specific systems used by HR department and all the partner’s
employees (payroll, learning and recruitment platform)
• Deliver a high quality HR business applications support services.
• Guarantee data information security, availability and integrity through strong operational competencies using
the ITIL framework;
• Provide specific business applications support to professional users in various departments
• Ensure all systems meet business expectations, maintain the respective systems up-to-date by undertaking
proactive systems maintenance, and participate in projects towards new systems implementation;
• Develop operational procedures aligned with the support activities requirement, maintain them up to date
and provide structured support recommendation to the various stakeholders and end users.
What you’ll be doing
• Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined by quality standards.
• Manage the implementation, support and evolution of ERP components (D365 HR), Payroll, learning platform,
recruitment platform and environments applying the standard operational procedures in force within the IT
• Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure sustainability of HR systems and
dependant services for the various business units and at end user level.
• Maintain the operational knowledge base in the service management tool, record incident, provide quality
• Establish and update operational procedures to warranty ERP services availability in accordance with
operational level agreements (OLA).
• Identify, review and participate in the development of D365 HR training solutions to deliver appropriate, cost
effective trainings in HR topics for users while promoting on-line training opportunities.
• Support key-users in system integration acceptance testing
• Train key-users and/or end-users
• Collaborate with technical resources around the definition and implementation of system integrations
• Participate in all activites related to providing adequate and stable ERP systems and services to all
stakeholders distributed across 5 regions.
• Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of the partner’s end users while develop and promote effective
• Manage personal knowledge and continuously update your skillset on various systems and applications used
at the partner.
• Adhere to staff regulation of the partner’s Budapest Global Service Center regulations and to the IT security rules
at all the times.
• Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders, including those within the IT sector, share
knowledge and be subject matter expert.
What you need to have:
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in business applications support
• Minimum 3 year of professional experience in roll-out, maintenance, upgrades
and developing extensions/customisations for D365 Talent
• Minimum 5 year of professional experience in business requirements analysis
• Excellent knowledge of D365 Talent module
• Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable
• Adept at analysis, problem solving, solutions and end-user oriented
• Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies
• Good analytical skills to interpret problems, identify solutions and possible side
• Fluently spoken and written English.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences discipline or related field
• Certification or proven experience in D365 Talent module
What we offer
• Challenging and various tasks
• International, inspiring and dynamic environment
• Continuous learning & development opportunity
• All You Can Move pass
• Friendly environment and various team events