Talent Acquisition Manager (PE-11504)
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities
• Full ownership and leadership on TA requests, operation and delivery
• Manage effective communication and cooperation among RPO, Agencies and in-house recruitment partners
• Analyse trends and metrics of TA, ensure agreed KPIs are delivered
• Engaging stakeholders and high customer satisfaction through understanding of business requirement
• Counsels and advises hiring managers on recruitment process/ RACI and ATS usages
• Coaching and supporting Hiring managers on effective interview techniques and feedback giving
Special Tasks/ Key challenges:
• Prepares special reports and presentations.
• Maintain internal database files and tables and develops custom reports
• College or University degree – preferably in the field of HR or in Economics or in Psychology
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of recruiting methods, assessment and selection, and Employer Branding activation
• Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive results, demonstrating a strong business acumen with an understanding of how strategic talent acquisition impacts the business
• Massive Talent Acquisiton/Recruitment experiences sboth mass and special position
• Solid experience in people management
• Stable knowledge with Social Media recruitment (LinkedIn, NoFluff etc.)
• IT recruitment background is an advantage · Recruiting in CEE region is an advantage
• Advanced user of MS office tools (PPT, Excel)
• Experience with working in Excels and ATS as well
• Working with Smart Recruter (ATS) is an advantages
• Fluent in English
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Proactive, credible and integrated personality
• High level of empathy, active listening
• Excellent consultative, problem solving and communication skill
• Self-efficient and flexible, “Can do” attitude
• Independent in work
• Reliable and responsible for deliverables
• Accurate and timely
• Service oriented
· They are a dynamically developing company (10-20% yearly growth in the automotive and solar industry).
· You can participate in the formation and shape of the SSC processes.
· You can enjoy our value-oriented work culture: we are down-to-earth, appreciative, inspiring and innovative.
. By joining the company, you may become the part of the family and contribute to a prosperous company which shapes the future.