SAP-QM IT Expert (LJ-11471)
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities:
• Participate in worldwide projects to rollout and extend the current CAQ template within SAP PM and Syncos.
• Supporting the CAQ IT team in migrating processes from the CAQ environment used today into SAP QM.
• Collection of business requirements with the business stakeholders and creation of a solution design in close cooperation with the team of CAQ solution architects and external partners.
• Customizing in SAP–QM and Syncos and deep collaboration with the experts of the surrounding modules
• Creation of programming requests for our internal development team or for external programmers
• Steering of external consultants and / or developers
• User support, incident handling and standard service fulfillment
Special Tasks/ Key challenges:
• Support of processes in the area of CAQ
• Participation in the S/4 rollout
• 3 or more years of experience
• Experienced working in an international, virtual team
• Deep SAP knowledge in the area of SAP-QM and in the surrounding SAP modules
• Beside SAP-QM we are using modules from Syncos. Knowledge in the Syncos modules would be beneficial, but it is not a must
• Good English skills (spoken and written)