Human Resources Information Systems Expert / Specialist (SZJ-11449)
• Completes a range of professional studies, analysis and concepts, in HR IS related issues,
according to defined targets and processes.
• Prepares, develops and executes the cloud-based HCM software applications – SF modules -, that support the talent management, succession planning and performance management, HR analytics and workforce planning, and employee experience management.
• Acts as Key user for assigned HR IT System, cooperates with the Corporate HR Program Team and supports the local HR Professionals and Operations staff in effective usage of the resources.
• Attends meetings for process deadlines, issue and root cause identification, options for solutions, transition and hand-off.
• Trains the HR users.
• Performs complex HR data analysis through enhanced data queries and reports.
• Reviews existing business processes, policies and procedures, identifying opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
• Keeps track of data security and data integrity.
What you need to have:
• Completed studies in Human Resources Management
• Min. 2 years of working experience with SAP SuccessFactors – cloud based HCM software applications
• Good knowledge of HR processes and HR legal issues
• Fluent in English
• Strong communication skills and experience from cross functional work
• Leadership experience
• Intercultural competences and used to working in a global environment
• Open and curious personality
• GDPR Knowledge
• HR process experiences in automotive