AP Analyst (PE-11446)
Acquiring and maintaining global software to facilitate supplier payments
Ensuring that all modifications to the Global Cash Disbursement Policy are supported by the oversight infrastructure
Managing the Global Cash Disbursement Policy through an automated workflow system with no impact to the credit worthiness of the firm.
What you’ll be doing:
• Monitoring and booking of incoming invoices via electronic system and workflow administration (PO and non PO)
• Ensure timely processing of incoming invoices within SLA
• Ensure that all invoices comply with both internal controls & external audit requirements
• Partnering with the business/stakeholder to gain understanding/improve end to end processes
• Participate in testing and other ad hoc projects, including technology enhancements
• Partnering with the supplier maintenance team, payments team and customer service teams to solve queries and enhance controls/processes
What you need to have:
Finance related degree is a preference but not required; AP invoice processing experience. knowledge is an advantage Personal Attributes
• Self-motivated team player
• Ability to recognize and resolve problems
• Excellent attention to details
• Customer oriented
• Excellent communication skills by telephone, written and in person
• Ability to meet tight time schedules
• Self-confident and decisive.
• A positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.