R2R Senior Finance Professional (PE-11441)
Supports or reports financial performance of defined business area.
What you’ll be doing:
– Perform internal charging and the related activities ensuring due dates, policy and regulatory requirements are met.
– Supports or reports financial performance of defined business area.
– Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work.
– Perform all Intercompany activities for the in-country deadlines:
Handling and booking of incoming/outgoing charges
Manage settlements, accruals
G/L and system reconciliation
Provide back-ups to counterparties
Follow-up and solve issues and disputes
Support and/or provide audit materials, reporting
– Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date.
– Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs.
– Identify and implement ways to improve working processes within the area of responsibility
– Ensure internal requesters are provided with adequate and accurate financial information on a timely manner
– Comply with all company mandatory requirements and policies
What you need to have:
– Accounting principles
– You demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of financial statements and accounting principles, procedures and systems. You build your expertise in at least one functional area.
– Finance processes and systems
– You build and apply your understanding of the end-to-end process to which your own role contributes. You assess interdependencies across teams to coordinate with others.
– Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– Logical thinking
– Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
– Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Logical thinking
– Fluent English language knowledge