Payable Treasury Finance Professional (SZJ- 11405)
– Supports or reports financial performance of defined business area.
– Works primarily under supervision, but prioritises work stack and adapts to changing priorities. Responsible for personal output with autonomy to plan and execute own work.
– Perform all Treasury related activities according to the schedule set by in-country team:
o Preparation of payment forecast
o Execution and approval of payments
o Fund requests
o Missing statement follow-up and manual upload
– BNP user management
– US support
– Execute and review controls
– Provide audit materials, reporting
– Create and modify bank guarantees
o Ensure manuals/documentations are up to date.
o Take full ownership of issues and queries and ensure they are fully resolved in an efficient and effective manner, and according to agreed SLAs.
o Identify and implement ways to improve working processes within the area of responsibility
o Ensure internal requesters are provided with adequate and accurate financial information on a timely manner
o Comply with all company mandatory requirements and policies
What you need to have:
Focusing on the objectives and the required outcomes of the processes during delivering a service
Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group settings to achieve common goals
– Logical thinking
Ability to comprehend and to systematically organize the various aspects of a problem or situation
Acting in advance of a future situation, e.g. making things happen, putting energy to solve the situation
– Accounting principles
You demonstrate and apply a thorough understanding of financial statements and accounting principles, procedures and systems. You build your expertise in at least one functional area.
– Finance processes and systems
You build and apply your understanding of the end-to-end process to which your own role contributes. You assess interdependencies across teams to coordinate with others.
– English on a fluent level
– For this position you’ll need an European citizenship or a valid Hungarian working permit