Collection Analyst Hebrew Speaking (PE-11414)
You will be required to liaise with all stakeholders/customers within and out with the organisation, have strong communication and negotiation skills and a track record providing analysis and recommendations on how to improve the cash flow for the organisation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Drive cash flow improvements within EMEA region for the Electrical and Industrial Divisions. Required to successfully manage the assigned portfolio to deliver cash flow targets in line with monthly goals and expectations.
• Achieve Aged debt, DSO and collection goals utilizing advanced collection techniques in line with the SAP, GetPaid and Oracle processes.
• Initiate and drive pro-active collections by collaborating with the customers to identify queries or disputes prior to due date of invoices.
• Build and maintain a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Claims, in country specialists, Sales, customer service, plant finance teams and end customer base to support collections and clearance of dispute management.
• Ensure all key work processes are followed through automated systems daily. (Dunning’s, statements, invoice copies and customer responses).
• Ensure the integrity of the receivables by accurately clearing of all aged Cash on account in line with the agreed targets.
• Identify and categorize all aged debt accurately including robust commentary entered within the key credit systems and efficiently identify the stakeholder required to clear the balance that relates to a claim or dispute.
• Provide accurate weekly cash forecasts highlighting risks, opportunities and providing recommendations to management based on collection activity to ensure targets are achieved.
• Pro-actively support monthly action plans on delinquent customers and open disputes across the portfolio to support resolution and mitigate root cause.
What you need to have:
• At least 1 year of experience in AP/AR role at an SSC
• Fluency in Hebrew and English (both written and spoken)
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting or equivalent
• Possess a basic or good understanding of corporate credit risk, collection, order to cash process or willingness & ability to learn this
• Good spoken and written Hebrew and English
• Some Excel skills
• Able to connect with various level of internal and external stakeholders
• Team player attitude
• Relevant working experience in Credit Collection, Oder to Cash or similar processes
• Previous experience of SAP
• Can manage own time / priorities / multiple tasks under pressure
• Be very solutions driven, analytical and capable of delivering results
• Good decision-making skills and knowing when to escalate at the correct times.
• Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At our company, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities