HR Generalist (SZJ - 11396)
Overall Purpose of Job
Responsible for developing, interpreting and administering a variety of human resources programs such as: Onboarding, Training and development, Compensation and benefit, Performance management and Labour relations.
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of HR local and global databases and systems,
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities
· Counsels and advises employees on personnel programs and policies.
· Support Employee life cycle.
· Communication and liaison with managers and employees.
· Normally receives general instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
· Solves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
Special Tasks/ Key challenges:
· Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department, operating HR KPIs.
· Prepares special reports and presentations.
· Maintain internal database files and tables and develops custom reports.
· Payroll and attendance administration for all employees and contact point to an external payroll provider for daily matters.
· HR Personal data and contract administration in files and systems.
· College or University degree – preferably in the field of HR, Economics or Psychology.
· At least 2 years of relevant working experience in corporate HR.
· Preferably as standalone, hands-on HR personnel in a smaller organization.
· Excellent MS office skills in Word (eg.: mail merges) and Excel (eg: functions, pivots).
· Native in Hungarian.
· Fluent in English.
· Mobility requirements – less than 10%.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Proactive, credible and integrated personality.
· High level of empathy, active listening.
· Excellent consultative, problem solving and communication skills.
· Self-efficient and flexible, “Can do” attitude.
· Independent in work.
· Reliable and responsible for deliverables.
· Accurate and timely.
· Payroll process and Change management experience is a plus.
· SAP, Nexon user knowledge is an advantage.
· They are a dynamically developing company (10-20% yearly growth in the automotive and solar industry).
· You can participate in the formation and shape of the SSC processes.
· You can enjoy our value-oriented work culture: we are down-to-earth, appreciative, inspiring and innovative.
. By joining the company, you may become the part of the family and contribute to a prosperous company which shapes the future.