HR Generalist (PE - 11396)
Overall Purpose of Job
Responsible for developing, interpreting and administering a variety of human resources programs such as: Onboarding, Training and development, Compensation and benefit, Performance management and Labour relations.
Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of HR local and global databases and systems,
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities
· Counsel and advise employees on personnel programs and policies
· Support end to end Employee life cycle
· Communication and liaison with managers and employees
· Analyse trends and metrics with the HR department, operating HR KPIs
· Prepare special reports and presentations.
· Maintain internal database files and tables and develop custom reports
· Payroll and attendance administration for all employees and contact point to an external payroll provider for daily matters
· HR Personal data and contract administration in files and systems
· Administrate L&D – including Government subsidy trainings (HIPA)
· Prepare special reports and presentations
Qualifications and Competencies
· At least 3–5 years of relevant working experience in corporate HR
· Proactive, credible, and integrated personality
· High level of empathy, and active listening
· Excellent consultative, problem solving and communication skills
· Self-efficient and flexible, “Can do” attitude
· Reliable and responsible for deliverables
· Accurate and Service oriented
· Performing under time pressure and capable of independent work
What we offer
· Flexible, hybrid working conditions, you can have a real work-life balance
· Modern, newly built sustainable office in the heart of Budapest
· Competitive salary, benefits, and compensation packages (Medicover, bonuses, extra day off on your birthday)
· Supportive, diverse, and highly skilled community
· Ability to really make a difference and build new processes from scratch, you can participate in the formation and shape of the BSC processes.
· The company is a dynamically developing company (10–20% yearly growth in the automotive and solar industry), an independent, family-run business which provides much flexibility
· You can enjoy our value-oriented work culture: we are down-to-earth, appreciative, inspiring, and innovative.