Business Analyst - SAP Material, Logistics - Extended WH Management (KA-11392)
What you will do:
– Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design (FD), configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
– Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
– Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
– Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
– Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
– Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
– Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
• Support & Change Management
– Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
– Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
– Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
– Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
What you will bring:
• Bachelors’s Degree
• Deep level of understanding the following SAP modules: Extended Warehouse Management (SAP-EWM) and Handling Unit Management (SAP-HUM).
• 2+ years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge in the assigned modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
• Business fluency in English
Who you are:
• Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management
• Successfully influences diverse groups and teams in a complex, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment to deliver value-added solutions.
• Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured.
Nice to have:
• Knowledge in Material Management (SAP-MM) and Inventory Management (SAP-IM) is a plus.
Fully remote work option from Hungary available.
What we offer:
– Work from home
– Opportunity to start immediately!
– Internationally oriented, professional working environment
– Opportunity for career development