Senior Test Automation Engineer (Java and/or C#) - (EK- 11156)
Your Day to Day
As a Staff Software Development Engineer in Test you would be working on:
– Resting web-based solutions (website and extension)
– Executing upon our Quality Engineering strategy; including, leveraging tools, technologies, and processes for Test Automation at all levels (e.g. Integration testing, System-level testing, etc.)
– Utilizing development skills to extend, maintain and run our test automation system written in Java
– Working in a highly agile, engaged, and motivated Software Engineering team
– Independently working and producing code that is fault tolerant, efficient, reusable, and maintainable
– Demonstrating good judgment to select methods and techniques to obtain solutions and producing test plans largely intended for automation
– Thoroughly testing product use-cases and liaise with developers to deliver outstanding product quality
– Exploring product quality issues and triaging automated test runs
What We’re Looking For
As a Staff Software Development Engineer in Test your background will look like:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in coding, writing test plans, creating test cases, and debugging.
– Experience programming in any Objective-oriented language (but preferably Java and/or C#).
– Experience with version control and build systems (BitBucket, TeamCity/GitLab).
– Experience with API and UI test automation tools (Selenium, Grid, Selenoid, TestNG)
– Experience in building test automation frameworks, improving testing effectiveness.
– Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
– Good written and verbal communication skills in English
– Team-player and can-do attitude