Test Automation Engineer Desktop (LP- 11154)
As a Test Engineer (Desktop), you would be working:
• Ensuring Quality of our desktop solutions of client (Desktop MFA combined with Web Admin console) inside a highly agile, engaged, and motivated engineering team in collaboration with other Quality Engineers and Developers.
• Execute upon our Quality Engineering strategy; including, leveraging tools, technologies, and processes for Test Automation at all levels; develop, run our UI and API test automation system in C# (and Swift) on Windows and macOS platforms, which includes building up e2e test pipelines using AWS.
• Demonstrate good judgment to select methods and techniques to obtain solutions and produce test plans intended for automation.
• Perform manual tests on physical devices and virtual machines occasionally.
• Explore product quality issues, triaging issues, maintaining automated test runs.
What We’re Looking For
As a Test Engineer (Desktop), your background will look like:
• Quality oriented mindset, precision, demonstrated experience of applying and understanding software testing fundamentals.
• Experienced with C#/.NET framework and/or Swift language and the relating testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit, XCTest).
• Understanding of Web and Mobile-related technologies, (inc. Operating Systems, Web Services, Communication Protocols, etc.).
• Strong and proven experience with version control and build systems (BitBucket, TeamCity/GitLab), test management and bug tracking systems (TestRail, Jira).