Data Insights (LJ-11139)
• Create high visibility dashboards, reports, and visualizations to ensure the timely delivery of valuable metrics and actionable insights.
• Collaborate with other members of the data science and analytics community across the firm on best practices, code review, internal tools and process improvements.
• Help evolve and expand Aladdin business reporting and data management framework
• Develop, own, and evangelize key business metrics.
• Design and build Tableau dashboards that provides senior leaders and RMs with trend analysis and clients insights, particularly for financial performance, client engagement and other metrics
• Focus on automation and utilizing technology to provide repeatable solutions
• Contribute to project roadmap to help brainstorm on deliverables, set deadlines, and identify gaps
• Partner with Sales, Client Engagement, Finance, Sales Strategy, Marketing and COO teams to drive direction and strategic initiatives through quantitative and qualitative analysis.
• Help integrate various manual reports into an automated comprehensive view
• Provide training to BlackRock Solutions team members and partners on the best way to leverage dashboards and data
• Effective team player, comfortable working across multiple functions, geographies and stakeholders
• Robust quantitative skills along with demonstrated analytical ability to synthesize information and summarize issues
• Eagerness to learn and understand all aspects of the business, including reporting, communications, and setting and delivering on strategic and tactical objectives
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering or another quantitative field
• Expert proficiency in Tableau
• Highly quantitative, with a keen eye for teasing out insights from volumes of data
• The ability to effectively collaborate with and present to both technical and non-technical partners
• Experience communicating and presenting results and business impact to senior leadership
• Proficiency in SQL for querying data
• Proficiency with either Python or R
• Basic understanding of experimental design (such as A/B experiments) and statistical methods
• Experience of developing data solutions such as ETLs, databases, API’s to both source and provide data, and automation a plus
• Experience with Hadoop stack (HIVE, Pig, Hadoop streaming)
• Intellectual curiosity and a commercial mindset
Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering or another quantitative field