Data Engineer - Azure (LJ-11140)
– You will work with internal customers and international team of developers to design and implement implementing On-Premise SQL and Azure data solutions
– As an employee of the global cross-functional Business Intelligence team (xBI), you will work on the future steering of the employer
– The company lives agile values so that you can contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company
– As part of the leading in-house provider for data and analytics based solutions within the company, you will experience the start-up spirit and make your contribution through entrepreneurial thinking and acting
– You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as in direct exchange with internal customers
– Team player, committed, responsible and flexible.
– Agile, analytical, proactive, result, solution-oriented and high code/solution quality.
– 3-7 years of experience developing ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) packages and solid experience with Azure based solutions.
– At least 2 years experience Azure Engineer. Over 2+ years experience in setting up Azure DevOps repos, pipelines, boards to help development and migration teams.
– Fluent in English, written and spoken.
– Education: Completed studies in (business) informatics, physics or a comparable qualification.
– High level of proficiency implementing Azure data solutions, provisioning storage account, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure DevOps Deployments, SQL Server Warehouse, designing relational and non-relational data stores.
– Experience in SSIS and MS SQL Server as well as package configuration, deployment, and scheduling, developing stored procedures (T-SQL), as well as debugging/optimizing complex queries. BIML and C#, Json, Python knowledge welcome.
– Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts including the common schema architectures, dimensions, facts, aggregate facts, and data marts. Data Vault knowledge and Azure certificates will be beneficial.
What they offer to you
flexible work-time options
benefits and services
various sports and health opportunities
good access to local public transport
room for creativity
If it sounds interesting do not miss a great opportunity! Send your CV immediately to email@example.com.
She will contact you asap.