– Delivering innovative solutions – solving everything in the remote support world without barriers, with high quality, user-friendly and cross-browser experience.
– Designing, building and maintaining reusable, performant, and reliable UI components, single-page applications and micro-services used by millions of users
– Covering your code with unit- and integration tests, conducting code reviews and give valuable feedback to your colleagues, mentoring other people and continuously improving yourself and your team’s processes, brainstorming ideas
– In a cross-functional team in agile environment, taking ownership of features with a strong team of enthusiastic and talented experts
As an Experienced Full-stack Engineer, your background will look like
– Willingness to learn and try new technologies and software development processes
– Engineering mindset, self-starter attitude, taking ownership and driving forward the topics to completion and customer success, self-motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced agile environment and pursue details that sometimes really matter.
Bonus points: If you have an eye for aesthetics, accessibility and usability; Experience working with Web Components, GraphQL APIs , Docker/Kubernetes/AWS, WebRTC, WebSockets